Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funny Day


Val Dean got this shape sorter for his birthday last year and absolutely loves it. The other day he showed me just how much he loves it.

He kept laying on it saying "ohhh" and then would give it a kiss!

He is such a loving kid. He always gives his toys loves and kisses!
Lately, Val Dean's favorite activity is watching Baby Einstein. As you can see he gets a little too close to the T.V.. While watching the movie he insists on having his "chair" and "treat". The treat goes in the cup holder of the chair.


Surprisingly, he gets the humor out of it too! I can't believe he knows which parts are supposed to be funny.

Of course Val say's he must get his sense of humor from his dad!

9 comments:

Erich said...

yeah I love the updates. Little Val Dean is so adorable. It's fun to see little glimpses into his life. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! I hope the nausea has eased off a little...well a lot :)

Erin K said...

He looks so happy! I want a chair like that!

Jen said...

Hey Brooke! How are you? I haven't heard from you in like what 4 years?! Your little boy is darling and congrats on the baby on the way. We have two kids Blake who is almost 2 and Baylee 3 months check out our blog! Hope everything is going well!

Jill W said...

Oh my gosh, Val Dean is so cute! I love all of your recent posts with photos of him! Lucy has been kissing inanimate objects lately, too. Sometimes she kisses her toys good night, then figures that's enough and won't give me a kiss! Little stinker!

Brandy said...

Hi Brooke! Val Dean looks so grown up! What an adorable little guy! He looks like quite a character! That's so exciting your pregnant again! I hope all is going well so far, and in the future! :o) How is work going for you guys?

Candice Edgar said...

I ran across your blog while looking at Erin's. Val Dean is such a cutie. It's fun to be able to get a glimpse into your little family's life.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey Brooke! Love the new posts and pictures! He is adorable! Kyler loves Baby Einstein too! They would have a blast watching it together! We wish we were closer! I would love to hear from you! Call me when ever you get a free moment and we can catch up! I can't wait to be out of the nauseous stage of this pregnancy- it is driving me crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey brooke! I thought i would say hi. Just letting you know i have a blog. I hope you remember me, i lended you that baby swing when you lived in moscow. Anyway, your boy is still soooo cute! Very cute pictures and very cute blog.

Cori Henderson said...

Hey Brooke! Its so fun to see your blog. Val Dean is such a little cutie. Only 90 days to go till the next one! Do you know what your having? Anyway, its so fun to see what your up to. Keep in touch!