Monday, July 21, 2008

The little guy loves little


We Bought Val Dean this little chair since he loves anything little. (and because he could not get into any other chair)

I wish I could tell you this is one of the only times he has played in a box, however it's probably the 100th. Getting inside small boxes is one of his favorite things to do.


My brother-in-law has a mini cooper and Val Dean thinks since it's small it should be his. Every time they come over he wants to go play in his car. I told him when he turns 16 we will buy him a mini cooper. It's defiantly plain to see mini is in his Genes.

2 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

I found your blog from Brew and Ashley's it is really fun to see how much your family is growing. Congrats on the one on the way.

Megan said...

"Little Val" is getting so big and he looks so happy. It made me happy to see those pictures. The cardboard box post made me smile. We get a lot of mileage out of a cardboard box at our house too!