Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pregnancy Requests!

I have had a lot of people ask for pregnancy pics, so to all of you.....

I am 33 weeks yesterday.
This pregnancy is going great. After about 24 weeks I stoped throwing up daily. I seem to be getting bigger every day. I feel like I have a 30 pound weight in my belly.
Just in case you didn't hear, we are having a little girl. We have not picked out a name yet, but I figure I have another month to decide. We have an ultrasound this Friday, so we are excited to see her again.
I am due on the 16th of December, but I have an inducement date on the 11th of December because I don't want to be in the hospital so close to Christmas. My doctor worries that I may come early because they have found that I have a heart shaped uterus, but Val Dean was full-term so I am not worried.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You look great Brooke! I don't think I ever looked that good my whole entire pregnancy!!

Camile said...

You look so cute! I am only 25 weeks and I think I am as big as you! Congratulations on the girl - how fun!

I loved the post about Val Deans Little Halloween Party. I loved the pictures of him with the cute little girl (especially stealing her candy - so funny!!)

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my, if only I looked like you when I was pregnant! You look so adorable! I always look like a blob. Some people have all the luck. I'm glad your morning sickness has gone away, its about time! Morning sickness is the worst. I would die if I threw up daily till 24 weeks, you poor thing. Congratulations on having a girl - they're so much fun.

Natalie said...

You look adorable and so does baby Val Dean. I don't know that we should call him that anymore though. He is getting so grown up. He looks so old! What a cutie. I am so excited that you are having a girl this time! My secret to getting so skinny fast is Kennedy!! I think that just keeping up with her has shed the pounds pretty well. I can't believe that Nathan is 3 weeks now! CRAZY! You look great and keep the posts coming. I've wondered what you were up to!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Yeah for pics and posts. I love hearing all about the Dalling's. You look darling preggers. ValDean is a true Edward... very stunning as a vampire.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

YEA! You look so great when you are pregnant! I am 24 weeks and I know I am bigger than you already! You just carry so cute! I had no idea you were having a girl! That is going to be so fun! Congrats to both of you! We can't wait to see you guys this summer in Utah!! KIT!