Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rexburg Fun

Fun in Rexburg with Grandma and Grandpa Dalling and cousin Payton in Rexburg.
Val Dean loves shoes, especially his Crocks. Cousin Payton's shoes are no exception.

Earlier this summer ( I know I am way behind on blogging!) while visiting Val's parents we took Val dean a fun splash park in Rexburg. He absolutely loved it. He was too scared to go down the slides but loved all the fountains.
Val Dean and Daddy after a lot of fun.
He kept trying to get a drink but as you can imagine a little too much water at once.
Got to love those crazy smiles!
Val Dean and his cousin Payton after swimming was over. So much play just wore Val Dean out. He laid on his Grandma's shoulder for probably 20 minutes.




3 comments:

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Cute pics. ValDean is so funny. I want to see one of you pregnant or maybe even the real deal. We need to get together soon.

Erich said...

I'm glad you finally updated the blog; it's so fun to see pics. You look fabulous prego there girl. I hope you are feeling as well as you look! We need an update on how YOU are doing. Val Dean is so cute. I love the pic of him trying to drink from the fountain. Keep the pics coming.

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

YEA! I was so glad to see an update of your darling family! Val Dean is adorable as ever and it is so sad we don't live closer! I want to hear how your pregnancy is going! I will give you a call after Halloween settles down next week! Hope all is well!