Monday, November 3, 2008

Some More Cute Pics

Val Dean loves to drive the car. Every time we get in the car he says "I wanna drive, i do it. I drive the chummy". We are not sure what "chummy" means but he is consistant about saying it when we are getting in the car and we know it has something to do with the steering area of the car.
Such a handsome little guy!

Mommy and Val Dean at a park. He is obsessed with going to the park, however he is really too scared to go down the slides by himself.

Daddy and Val Dean having fun at the park on family night!

We are attempting to potty train. Val Dean loves to use the potty but never tells me that he needs to go unless I am changing his diaper. Then he says "I wanna push on the potty".

Val Dean calls this hat a "cool dude hat". I guess he learned it from one of his many admiring uncles. Val Dean looks so much like my little brother Mathew. Their baby pics are so much alike it crazy.

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

He does look like Matthew. Your so good to start potty training, Sierra will be 3 in January and I haven't gotten anywhere with her.

Erich said...

Love all the pics...especially the prego pics! You look great and I am very happy that you are feeling better with this one. What a relief! Congrats on the girl! That will be lots of fun. I don't know if you have heard but Erich and I will be down in Utah the weekend of Nov. 22nd. So plan on getting together if you feel up to it! We'll try to get something planned. We'd love to see you guys.

Chelsea Rivas said...

Brooke, I don't know if you remember me...I was in your ward in Moscow but I moved Summer 2006. I too have a son with dwarfism. I would love to get in touch with you and ask you some questions. My email address is chelsearivas@gmail.com or www.oursonkai.blogspot.com.

Your son is ADORABLE, by the way.

Chelsea Rivas said...

P.S. When I lived in Moscow I was Chelsea Pohanka, but I've been remarried and am now Chelsea Rivas.

Megan said...

What a cutie patootie...your little boy and you! :)

Natalie said...

23 days! That's crazy! A new little Dalling will be here soon! I hope you are doing well!

Megan said...

Hey, I just tagged you. I don't know how to link everybody. Anyway, just copy/paste my last post on yours with your own answers.