Thursday, December 11, 2008

Announcing Vivien Grace Dalling

Vivien Grace was born on December 5th at 6:04. She was a skinny 6lbs 15oz and 18in long. We got to the hospital around 1:00pm dilated to a 3.5, at 4:00 pm I hadn't changed a bit, then at 5:30pm I threw up and apparently that threw me to a 7.5 immediately, 30 minutes later I was about to 10. After three small pushes our sweet little girl was here. It was a fabulous labor! Couldn't have asked for anything better. She is healthy and absolutely adorable. She looked like a c-section baby, her head and face were perfect.

Val Dean is doing considerably well with the new addition. He has yet to call her by name. He always refers to her as"my baby sister". He is really sweet to her but like most adoring sibling, in her face a lot.

We are so excited that she is here and can't wait for everyone to see how cute she is.




10 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy that everything went so well for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures.

Chelsea Rivas said...

Congratulations! I LOVE the name Vivien; it is so beautiful and classic. I can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

she is beautiful!!! congratulations, can't wait to meet her! :)

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Congrats to you both! She is beautiful! I love your name and wish I could meet her in person. I'm not too far behind you now, so we can't wait. We will have to let these little ones meet for the first time next summer when we come out to Utah! Can't wait to see more pics!

DALLING FAMILY said...

I have been wating for picture. She is beautiful and we are so happy for both of you! We can't wait to see you.

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

She looks like a beautiful doll. Does she have dark hair?

Megan said...

Congratulations Brooke!!! I look forward to seeing more pics of her. Hope you are feeling and adjusting well! Much love.

The Munkies said...

Congrats! You are lucky it was not a boy (like Kristi's baby surprise) She is adorable you will love having a baby girl!

Natalie said...

Congrats!!!! We are so thrilled for you! Glad that you are all well and that things went smoothly! Thanks for all the fun pictures! Baby girls are so much fun!