Wednesday, February 11, 2009

January

Well it has been awhile since I have updated the blog. Usually with a new baby mothers are posting new pics weekly or even sooner. I know I stink at this, but at least every once in awhile I get around to adding a few new pics.
This month has been so hectic. I lost my cell phone AGAIN, and have had a heck of a time borrowing one that works for more than a day. I have also been without my computer for sometime which is partly why I have not updated any pics. I feel so cut off from the world with out the Internet.
Last week Val Dean got sick with RSV, he was in and out if the insta-care and doctors all week. Vivien was a little congested at the end of the week but seemed okay, then on Sunday she started coughing and throwing up whenever she ate. On Monday the doctor ordered chest x-rays and sure enough she has Bronchial Pneumonia caused by RSV. We have the worst medical luck! so we have been in and out of the hospital all week. I swear next time I am going to make sure I don't have a baby in the winter.

Well here are some recent pics of the kiddos








They can play in this toy for hours.

Val Dean and his girl Jayden. I tell Val Dean not to feel bad Jayden has to bend down so far to kiss him, because this is how mommy kisses daddy.

After taking this photo Val Dean wants me to take pictures of him everytime he bathes.


This pic is proof as to how sick Val Dean was. He never falls asleep on us like this.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear that your kids have been so sick! That is definitely not fun! Let me know if you need anything!

The Gregory's said...

Brooke your kids are so cute! I'm so lucky for them to be my niece and nephew!

foxie4 said...

Cute family!! Glad u have a blog to keep in touch!!

Emily and Dan said...

I've been meaning to call you forever and tell you congrats on your little girl. She's an absolute doll and I can't believe how beautiful she is. I hope that the kids are finally feeling better and doing okay. Maybe one of these days I'll actually get around to calling!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

So sad. What a horrible month. I forgive you for not blogging under these circumstances. Best luck recovering. Your kids are so cute! Vivien looks like she has an olive complexion... is that right?

Erika and Jason said...

No fun having sick kids. They sure are cute!

Natalie said...

Wow! You have had quite the time! I am so sorry. I found some pictures of Kennedy and Val Dean together from when I was watching him for you. My he has grown up! He is such a handsome little guy! Can't believe how 9 weeks flies by so fast. Before you know it she will be 4 months old too! Seriously!!! I love checking in on you all!