Thursday, May 14, 2009

Easter

For Easter this year we went to Rexburg. We shared the day with Val's family and my grandparents. It was so fun to have so much family around. The kids always love being adored by new faces.


On Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt at my grandparents. Val Dean thought hunting for Easter eggs was just about as fun as trick-or-treating on Halloween.

Luckily they had a limit on how many eggs the older kids could find.
Val Dean defiantly took his time,

Daddy fit in a little time before golf to help Val Dean find eggs. As you can tell he did not want to stop for pictures during the Easter egg hunt.
We spent Easter morning at Val's parents. They have a cute tradition of hiding the Easter baskets. Val Dean thought it was fun searching for his basket.
Val Dean was pumped to get MORE Cars the movie characters
Viv was content with her $1.00 bunny!
Val Dean showing mommy his gratitude for the Easter gift.
We had a big Easter dinner with my grandparents and all my cousins. Here are some cute snapshots of the rest of the day.

Val Dean knows he is small, but I think he believes he is much smaller than reality. He is always trying to fit in or on small toys.
I have been waiting almost two years for Val Dean to fit in this suit. I was beginning to think I might have to wait until his wedding day. But at last he fits in the 6-9 month suit.


This kiddo's looked so cute I had to have a family photo. Vivien and I had matching dresses and sweaters for Easter.
Having a girl is more fun than I ever could have imagined.
Me and my beautiful sisters.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, looks like a fun Easter! I love that you and Viv had matching dresses, where on earth did you find them? You kids are adorable Brooke.

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

it was so fun to see you on easter! those dresses were the cutest things ever!