Saturday, May 16, 2009

One project accomplished a hundred to go

Although it's been 6 months since we moved into our new house, I still have a hundred and one unfinished projects, and decorating has defiantly not been on the top of my list. However at last I have finished making my curtains. I have been working on them here and there for over two months. It took me forever to decide on the fabric and style. The style that I picked in called back tab. They are kind of a mix between rod pocket and grommet. They are a fairly new concept so there was really no pattern for them and I had to figure it out on my own. I am so excited that they are finally done. Next step....hang something on the wall.


3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

YOu are so talented! I couldnt' sew anything to save my life. I love 'em.

Megan said...

Good job, they look really nice! But why didn't I know that you guys had found a house???

Denney's said...

Wow, I am impressed that you made those! They are really pretty. Now come over to my house and make me some!